To members of the Gallipoli Association
2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of the Gallipoli Association will be held at 11.00 a.m. on Wednesday 28th October 2020 by Zoom
Enclosed with this notice are:
(1) The Agenda for the Annual General Meeting
(2) The Financial Statements of the Gallipoli Association including the Report of the
Trustees for the year ending 31st December 2019
(3) The Chairman’s Report covering the period 1 January to 30 June 2020
(4) The Gallipoli Association Plan 2020 – 2025
(5) The Minutes of the AGM October 201
(6) Zoom Voting Slip
NB please could you also
Email/phone/write to Sarah (below) with an expression of interest to join the
Zoom meeting on 28th October – she will then send you the joining link a few
Sarah Kellam Trustee & Hon Secretary
6th October 2020
As The Gallipoli Association became a registered charity on 3 February 2014, we have applied successfully to Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to be registered for Gift Aid. This means that for every £1.00 you pay to The Gallipoli Association, we can reclaim 25 pence back from HMRC. This costs nothing for our members but provides additional income for The Gallipoli Association.
The Gallipoli Association is eligible to reclaim these amounts from HMRC if:
1. An Association member pays UK tax equal to or greater than the amount The Gallipoli Association can claim. For example, for an annual subscription of £25.00, the Gallipoli Association can reclaim £6.25 from HMRC provided the member pays at least £6.25 income or capital gains tax to HMRC. If you donate or subscribe to other charities, please bear in mind that they also may be registered for Gift Aid and therefore, your tax paid to HMRC must be greater than the Gift Aid amounts that those charities can reclaim in total from HMRC.
2. The Gallipoli Association holds an authorised declaration from that member.
If you are a UK tax payer and Note 1 above applies to you, we would appreciate your completion of a Gift Aid Declaration form. Once completed, please send to:
Membership Secretary, Mr Peter Luff,
The Gallipoli Association
19 Old Exeter Road
A Declaration Form may be downloaded from HERE, or please contact the above.
Change of Address
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please note that our Contract Address is no longer the PO / MAILBOX. For all postal enquiries, please write to:
Mrs Sarah Kellam,
Hon. Secretary, The Gallipoli Association,
5 Mews House, Roffey Park,
West Sussex RH12 4TD
The Gallipolian Archive
A complete archive of Gallipolian journals, from edition 1 through to 134 (1969-2014), is currently in progress of creation, and will be available to members soon. The collection will feature a fully hyperlinked index, allowing the relevant PDF file to be opened directly from the index entry. Files can also be downloaded for viewing locally on this website.
Registered Charity No.1155609
To view our charity constitution please click HERE