Individual Membership of the Association gives you:
- The highly respected The Gallipolian journal, posted to members three times a year. Its editorial policy is to increase our knowledge and understanding of the Gallipoli campaign
- Full information on and access to remembrance events
- Preferential invitations to conferences, lectures and Gallipoli battlefield tours
- Free access to expert historical advice and research support
- Full access to all areas of the Gallipoli Association forum
- E-newsletter updates
- Access to 50 years' worth of Gallipolian journal back issues, totally free
- Access to the members contribution area
Corporate Membership of the Association gives you:
In addition to the above, benefits:
- Unlimited on-site, password controlled access for all your users/members to over 44 years’ worth of Gallipolian journal back issues
- Readership of the highly respected Gallipolian journal for all your users or members
- Full access to all areas of the Gallipoli Association forum, including the members’ area, via your username and password
- Access to the members’ contribution area, via your username and password
To join, please click on 'Complete Our Membership Form'
|Annual Membership Fee||UK||Overseas|
|Membership Types||Cheque DD
|Regimental Association / Museum||£50.00||£52.50||£75.00||£78.00|
|Other Museum / Library / Association||£100.00||£105.00||£125.00||£130.00|
A Gift Aid Declaration Form may be downloaded from HERE, or please contact the above.
A Membership Application Form may be downloaded from HERE.
A Direct Debit Form may be downloaded from HERE.
Gift Membership of the Association:
Do you have a friend or family member that you are struggling to find a gift for. Why not gift a full years membership to the Gallipoli Association? for details, please contact Peter Luff, the Membership Secretary, by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By becoming a member, you will also be contributing to preservation of the memory of the Gallipoli campaign and the exchange of related knowledge and expertise.
Please note that in order to offset PayPal charges, the membership fee is slightly higher than when payment is made via the alternative methods. Via PayPal, a recurring annual payment is setup (this can be cancelled at anytime), which will allow a seamless renewal on the anniversary of joining.
Once you have made payment a username password will be sent to your email address as soon as we can, allowing you to access the members area and also full access to the Forum.
If you have any questions please contact Peter Luff, the Membership Secretary, by email at: email@example.com