- 03 Nov 18 10:00 - 03 Nov 18 17:00
- RAF Club, London
To mark the centenary of the Royal Air Force we will be holding this year’s conference at the prestigious RAF Club, 128 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 7PY (www.rafclub.org.uk)
Date: Saturday, 3rd November 2018
Time: 10.00 - 17.00
‘Above Gallipoli - In the slipstream of Daedalus'– Graham Mottram
‘Mapping the Helles Battlefield – A Journey of Discovery' – Mike Crane
‘Swannell – Sportsman, Soldier, Hero’ – Jon Cooksey & Graham McKechnie
‘Gallipoli Through German Eyes’ – Klaus Wolf
To be followed by dinner and drinks.
Tickets for the Gallipoli Association Annual Conference are at the subsidised rate of £35.00 each (including lunch, coffee and tea)
Dinner, following the conference at the RAF Club is £43.00 each
If you are interested in both the Gallipoli Association Conference and Dinner there is a combined and discounted price of £75.00 each.
Online booking payments to firstname.lastname@example.org please.
- Enquiries to: email@example.com
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided (vegetarian options will be available).
- Doors open at 10:30 and the conference will close no later than 17:00.
- Dinner will be from 18.30.
- Venue address: The RAF Club, 128 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 7PY.
- We reserve the right to change the speakers should circumstances dictate.
- Tickets will not be issued/sent. Registration on the day.